Saturday 3 June 2017

Exploding Box For A Surprise

Happy Saturday Craft Lovers

Such a lovely day. Mr Sun is out on full force so its a bit too hot to be outside at the moment. That is why I am happily typing away.

I made this Exploding Box earlier which I think is suitable for little surprises. Thought of putting some mini chocolates and giving it to my darling Nanny. She is 89 this year and loves to eat chocolates.

Exploding Box For A Surprise


Anyway I was surfing the internet and came across a few craft challenges and decided to take part in it. Looks like my Exploding Box project suits a few craft challenges. Its actually my first time joining in a craft challenge so I am very excited.

About my project, this is the first time I am doing an exploding box. I chose a pink theme because pink is my favourite colour.

Exploading Box Fold


Where did I learn to do it? From Youtube of course. I love learning new folds from videos rather than reading instructions. I am a lazy lass aren't I...haha

It didn't take long to complete this project. Just some paper matching, measuring and gluing. Then finally making sure it fits with the cover. I am glad it did. I will be sharing an exploding box fold tutorial in one of my future post.

Exploading Box


Until then happy crafting everyone and enjoy the weekend.

CRAFT CHALLENGES

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #197
Crafty Creations Challenges - Challenge #342
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge #28
Creative Ladybirds Creation - Challenge #27
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge #11


With love, 






12 comments:

  1. Congratulations you are one of this week’s ‘Top Rockers’ at 613 Avenue Create. Please collect your badge from out Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow...thank you Sheryl. That's great news.

      Delete
  2. Your box is simply stunning. It's been a while since I made one of these, but they are such an awesome surprise for the recipient. So glad you have discovered challenges, there are many out there that are always anything goes and you will find a lot more with time!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' June 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicola. Looking forward to more craft challenges.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Box card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love surprise box card, maybe i should try too!
    Thanks for sharing at Crafting with An Attitude Challenge, we hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, Yes you should try it. Its fun and lovely to give as gifts. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely card, thanks for sharing with Creative Lady Birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Your attention to detail is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "June Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete