Saturday 17 June 2017

Green Oh Green

Happy Saturday Craft Lovers,

The weekend is here again. How are all of you craft lover's getting on? What's on your agenda for this week? Any new craft projects?

Handmade Rice Pouch

I don't think so I have any on my mind right now. Just need to share all the cards I have made for the past two days. Above is the second Raya card that I made. Again the concept is the same as the first Raya card that I shared yesterday in Let's Go Green.  But for this second card, I didn't used any light green card. Instead I added more red to it, to add to the celebration mood.

Stamp Flowers

For my next post I will share a different card fold. Until then, don't forget to Craft With Love.

Handmade Hari Raya Card


CRAFT CHALLENGES

Atlantic Hearts Sketch - Sketch #216
Crafty Creations Challenge - Challenge  #343
Create And Makes - Challenge #12
Brown Sugar Challenge - Challenge #255
Creative Finger's Challenge - Challenge #132

đź’–Karen Monicađź’–

16 comments:

  1. Wow! How did you do that? Great card! I am in awe! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. It's actually very simple to make it. Thank you so much for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. Love your color combination...so bright and cheery. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC. Curious on how you got the scallopped edges a different color. Usually the sizes from one panel rectangle size to another is greater...love the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, The scalloped edges are actually border stickers. Thank you so much for dropping by :)

      Delete
    2. Very nice, and thanks for the information.

      Delete
  3. Pretty card and I love the bright colours. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the weaved piece! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card! thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Brown Sugar and please join us again. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tammy. Definitely will join again :)

      Delete
  7. nice card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes

    ReplyDelete